Sun Savers - Days Out
ARE you ready for the adventure of a lifetime?
In The Sun’s brand new Sun Superdays promotion, you could snag two FREE tickets to The Bear Grylls Adventure in Birmingham with Sun Savers, starting this weekend!
To celebrate, here are our top tips for having the best day out - wherever you’re headed.
1. Plan ahead. If you have an activity booked, be there on time and if you want to be the first on the rides, get there 15 minutes early.
2. Be tech savvy. Download the app, if they have one, to help streamline your day with easy access to maps, queue times and exclusive offers.
3. Wear comfortable shoes. You’re going to be on your feet all day, so maybe not the best day to bust out the wedge sandals. Wear a comfortable pair of trainers so you can keep going. Race you to the front!
4. Pack light. We suggest you pack light and stash your stuff in one of the many lockers available.
5. Eat early. Everyone tends to get hungry around the same time (between 12-2). If you want to eat at a restaurant, it’s worth eating a bit earlier or later to beat the rush. An even better idea is to bring your own mini picnic to enjoy - ham sarnie and sausage rolls, anyone?
6. Stay hydrated. Whether it’s a glorious sunny day or raining miserably, make sure you’ve got a bottle of water handy in your bag to keep you hydrated.
7. Have fun! Everyone’s idea of a good day out a theme park is different. You could be a thrill-seeker ready to get on the scariest ride or you could be there to spend a day with your family, or to win a giant fluffy toy! Either way, enjoy your day out - whatever the weather!
Sign up to Sun Savers today at Sunsavers.co.uk
or download the free Sun Savers app